Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Tables

Can this count as being created by me?
I was in charge of the dessert table and the candy table at Matt's wedding reception.
I bought/begged/borrowed containers, platters, etc.
The ladies in my ward were wonderful. They furnished all the desserts. They tasted as good as they looked!
Here's a picture of the dessert table. This picture got taken before it was completely done - but you get the idea of how it looked. (There were even more varities of desserts - but we couldn't put all of them out at once. Like I said - they all tasted so good!)
This is a picture of the candy table.
Theses next few pictures are ones Jo took of the candy table.
(Her pictures are a lot better than mine!)


So would you considered this as "created by Mich"?
I took a lot of time getting all the stuff -containers, platters, tablecloths, and finding a place to buy candy in big bulk.
I think it turned out pretty nice - how about you?
(If Jo has a picture of the food table after it was completed - I'll post it later!)

2 comments:

Megan said...

Putting together that impressive display definitely counts! Looks great. I don't think I've ever seen a candy table at a reception. What a fun idea!

Five Dallas Cowboy Fans said...

I am so impressed...your dessert table looks wonderful and I absolutely LOVE the candy table idea. I am going to have to steal that idea!! Keep sharing Mich you are very creative.